Monday 24 June 2013

25 Facts About Me.

Hello Best friends!

So I thought of doing a '25 Fact About Me' since I posted last night about resolutions for this year http://simplyfarah.blogspot.com/ and a couple of people asked me on my twitter to do something more popular that they can get to know me from.

 The idea seems pretty simple, share 25 things about your great self.
Let's go!!
 
1-  I can appear quite shy when I first meet people but sometimes I try to blend in.

2- I'm addicted to sweets (chocolate to be more precise)

3- The smell of sushi makes me want to throw up and don't get me started about the taste of it!

4- When I feel comfortable around you, you will probably think I'm a complete weirdo and never talk to me again.

5- I used to suck my thumb from the ages of 0-7 but now I think it's pretty disgusting.

6- When I'm bored, I turn the music on and I keep on dancing until I'm about to faint.
7- This year, I went to my first Funeral ever!!
8- I still watch Disney Channel but only the old ones because the new ones suck.
9- I love going on long road trips & discover new cool stuff.
10- I have a brother & a sister.
11- Family time is genuinely my favorite.
12- My favorite color is Blue.
13- My birthday is on March the 16th, I get really excited for it!

14- I love taking risks and trying out new stuff once in a while.

15- I'm afraid of the dark.

16- I love the summer more than winter, I'm sure you'll agree with me.

17- I don't eat anything that involves belonging to the sea.

18- I've genuinely broken both my arms & legs but now I'm great as ever.

19- If I read a sad story, I go directly to instagram and watch funny pictures of people and make fun of them!! (I'm a really bad person)

20- I'm a dog person not a cat person.
21- I'm genuinely really excited about having a baby, the thought of being a mum really excites me.
22- I wish I can travel the whole world with my friends, that would awesome!!
23- My lucky number is anything that involves 3 like 3, 13, 23 and so on.
24- I love shopping so much that sometimes I get plenty of clothes not because I love it because it's on sale.

25- In most of my pictures I do the 'fish thingy' with my mouth, I have no idea why I do it but sometimes I think its easier cause I believe I don't have a smile BUT in my recent photos I started smiling and people starting liking my photos!!

Hope you found my facts interesting and I'd love to hear facts about you also so comment below If you have any similar facts about your self that I have to!!


  Adios best friends!

17 comments:

  1. Interesting facts :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most don't understand, because I am Pole but I like it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your facts... Your funny <3 please post more stuff like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farah, I've read your posts and I started liking both of them please post more of this... Your funny <3 and I think it would be awesome If you do videos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!! I also hate sushi and my favorite color is blue :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can make a post about your favorite childhood memories please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post so much Farah!! It's so interesting to see little facts about people :) I might do a post so soon myself:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed reading it so much:) POST MOREE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like reading this kinda posts:) i'm the same with blue,hating sushi and lucky number:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your smile is beautiful.. I also do this fishtail thing but I don't care what people say about me:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love learning so much about other people and I really like reading your posts.. Continue your great work

    ReplyDelete
  12. You inspire me:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll try and contact you since I don't have a blog :) please reply

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should be famous:p you would make a great youtuber.. That's it YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you post a "tell us about your city"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your defiantly a person I'm looking forward to read more from:)

    ReplyDelete